Effective January 1, 2016
This statement covers how A Better Bid (ABB) uses and acquires your personal information for our site https://abetter.bid/en. This statement also outlines what choices you have in regards to your personal information and how you can update your information at your discretion.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The following personal information is acquired by us (ABB) from you:
- Contact information, name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing information, credit card number and billing address
- Driver's license number
- Preferences information, such as products purchased, vehicle history and marketing correspondence
We also acquire information from your computer such as your IP address, type of browser, exit pages, referring pages and which operating system you use.
This information is used in order to:
- Fill the items you have ordered
- Accept a confirmation of your order
- Learn what your business needs in order to offer certain products and services
- Fulfill your requests for certain products or services or information on those services and products
- Alert you to product updates and warranty information
- Fulfill requests from customer service
- Manage your account
- Send catalogues and product lists
- Send newsletter and marketing correspondence
- Send you marketing materials
- Notify you of contests and giveaways and contact you if you are the winner
- Answer comments and inquiries
- Make improvements to our website and marketing strategy
- Gather information for research and updates
- Streamline contact an information sharing with other parties
You may unsubscribe from all email communications by choosing unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or contact us at [email protected]
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If personal information is provided by a third about you, or if you provide us with information about third parties, we will use that information for the reason for which it was received.
Your personal information will be shared with third parties, but only in the ways described in this document. Your information will never be sold for any reason whatsoever.
Your personal information may be shared with other companies only if sharing that information will provide a service you require such as shipping your order or offering optimal customer service. These third parties have been authorized to use your information only to provide services for us.
Your personal information may be disclosed for the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal process such as a subpoena, investigation or inquiry.
- For the belief that the disclosure of your information will protect our rights, safety, safety of others, will help investigations of fraud or to respond to a request from the government
- In the event that ABB is involved in an acquisition, sale, merger or if parts or all of its assets are sold. You will be contacted via our website or via email of these changes to the company and we will provide a full list of choices as to what you may have in regards to your personal information.
- To a third party with your full consent to share.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties so that they may share their marketing materials with you, please contact us at [email protected]. We will share your information otherwise.
Your personal information will be shared with others that you make transactions with in order to fulfill the transaction.
Third-Party ECommerce Solutions Provider
Any items placed in your shopping cart and billing information for order processing are handled by a third-party e-commerce provider and they will have access to your private information. They are will not share or use your information for any reason whatsoever.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies may be used to track preferences and information about your profile. Cookies generally collect information about your computer and browsing habits.
Electronic images called web beacons or single-pixel GIFs are used with cookies to compile data and statistics. They are used in our email communication to gauge how many of our emails are opened in order for us to know how effective our marketing strategy has become.
Third parties may also use these same beacons to monitor our site and gather statistical information.
We may hire a third party to gather information in order for us to know certain things about our website in order to enhance your browsing experience.
Links to Other Websites
When personal information is gathered from you we take every step to protect your private information from the moment it is give to us, while it is being transmitted and when it reaches our site and we store it. We, however, cannot guarantee 100% security. If you have any questions or concerns please contact [email protected]
All purchases require use of a shopping cart provider who has access to your personal information. The shopping cart has its own privacy statement. Please read that privacy statement before making purchases.
We hold on to all personal information as long as your account is active and is as long as the information will help us provide our services to you. Contact [email protected] to cancel your account and alert us to discontinue to the use of your personal information. Your personal information will be used to comply with legal obligations, enforce agreements and settle disputes of any kind.
Additional Policy Information
If you provide information on any of our blogs or community forums that are accessed publicly, others have full access to any information you post on these forums.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
Contact [email protected] to update of change or check the status of your personal information.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or emailing us at the address below:
A Better Bid
2035 NE 151st St.
North Miami Beach, FL 33162 United States
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (786) 866-9344